Improve Your Home’s Air Quality
Indoor air quality (IAQ) can actually be worse than outside air. Your duct work and HVAC system can harbor and spread all sorts of dust, germs, pollen, etc. No need to worry though, we have all sorts of tools to evaluate your air quality and solutions to filter it and improve the quality based on what we find.
Indoor Air Improvement Options:
- Dehumidifier: Air conditioning isn’t always enough to make your home comfortable. We often need to install a dehumidifier to create that comfortable cool environment.
- Duct Cleaning: All sorts of dirt, dust, mites and mold can live in your ducts. Trust us to clean them to improve air quality.
- High Efficiency Filters: Basic air filters are adequate, but a high quality permanent filter will do a better job and last years.
- Humidifiers: In some climates indoor air can lack a comfortable level of humidity. A properly installed and configured humidifier will improve the comfort level of your home.
- UV Lights: Ultraviolet lighting units have been shown to be effective in killing mold and bacteria.
The air treatment and air filtration systems we install can improve the following aspects of your IAQ:
- Dust mites
- Indoor air pollution
- Animal dander
Need help with your home’s indoor air quality? Give us a call at 330-454-2596 or contact us to get started!